Accidents can be an unfortunate part of driving and although it is something we’d rather not face, sometimes they are unavoidable. Where do you stand when it comes to an accident that is not your fault? Is it your right to drive accident replacement vehicles? Let us fill you in on some insider knowledge about whether you are entitled to a not at fault accident rental car:
- Under Australian law, anyone who is involved in a not my fault accident is entitled to a replacement courtesy car. Unfortunately, this is information that not all insurance companies are in a hurry to share with you.
- Sometimes they are forthright in explaining their obligations when it comes to your not my fault accident, but they try to lumber you with a rattle trap accident replacement car. Well, here at Not My Fault we believe you are entitled to a replacement car that is similar to yours.
- Maybe your insurance company has told you to engage in a courtesy car hire and they will refund your costs. One issue with this is that you need the upfront money to be able to hire a vehicle, and getting your reimbursement can take months. At Not My Fault, we don’t think you should be punished when the accident was not your fault.
- Not My Fault want to make a bad situation as good as we possibly can. That’s why we will we chase up the insurance company of the person who caused your accident and get them to pay for your accident replacement vehicle. All we need is their details.
- Our accident replacement vehicles come with insurance in case you are in that horrible position of being involved in yet another accident. We can offer a range of replacement vehicles because we have teamed up with reputable car hire companies to get the best for you.
Not My Fault have got your back when you are in an accident that is not your fault, and our easy to arrange accident replacement vehicles will get you back on the road again.